We recommend Coleman and York HVAC products. Both Coleman and York are manufactured in the USA and both share JCI (Johnson Controls, Inc.) as their parent company. JCI is listed as 67th in the Fortune 500 companies. It is a world leader in the manufacture of batteries, electronics, and HVAC equipment. We support our great country and therefore, support these brands. When considering a new or replacement HVAC system, ask the dealer if the product they are selling in made in the USA.
Link to youtube video of a South River Contracting heat pump installation Click this link to see a video of a recent Heat Pump installation by South River.
For over a century, the Coleman® name has been a trusted icon in America. Known for rugged dependability and tremendous value, our products stand the test of time. This heritage of quality and durability is crafted into every Coleman® HVAC system that is built according to strict tolerances and rigorous testing. Coleman® HVAC is proud to continue our enduring legacy by providing long-lasting comfort you can count
Go to this link for the History of Coleman http://www.colemanac.com/Residential/About-Us
Each Coleman® HVAC system is built to deliver outstanding performance, rugged reliability, and outstanding durability. We build each product according to strict guidelines to provide years of trouble-free operation. And our systems are backed by some of the best warranties in the business. Products like our Echelon™ Series heat pumps come with a Lifetime Limited Warranty on the compressor and 10-year Limited Warranty on parts. Select LX Series split system air conditioners (CC7, TW4, TC4, TC3, TF4, TF3) come with a 1-year labor limited warranty – if your home comfort system is delivered and does not function, you have peace of mind knowing the repair will be covered at no additional charge, including the cost of labor. Be assured that Coleman® HVAC warranties provide more than minimal coverage. In fact, they lead the industry in many instances by covering parts and key mechanical components for longer terms than other manufacturers. Terms and coverage details vary according to the Coleman® HVAC products you own, so be sure to see your dealer for details.
Our warranty coverage doesn’t stop there. The Coleman® Performance Promise™ Protection Plan can provide you with the lasting peace of mind that comes from the best extended protection plan in the industry. Purchased separately, this plan extends your parts, labor or parts-and-labor warranty for up to ten years. Plus, there are no limits to the number of service calls and repairs that are covered by the policy.
The Performance Promise™ Protection plan offers these valuable advantages:
Protects you against rising repair costs
Paid via a one-time payment at time of purchase
Worry-free costs of regular business hour service calls
Fast and easy access to service from the Coleman® HVAC Dealer who sold you your system
The Performance Promise™ Protection Plan is designed to keep your home comfort system running at peak performance without the hassle of expensive repair costs. Protect your investment. Contact your Coleman® HVAC Dealer and ask about the Performance Promise™ Protection Plan today.
Reasons why you should have your heating and cooling system serviced regularly.
- 80% of all compressor failures could be avoided if proper maintenance had been performed.
- A dirty or restricted condenser coil, evaporator coil, and blower wheel can increase system operating costs by up to 45%.
- If you have to ever add refrigerant to your system – you have a leak! Comfort systems are sealed and pressurized. If you have a leak it will result in increased operating costs and will eventually require repair.
- Smaller problems like a small leak, can lead to the major repairs such as a compressor failure. Proper maintenance can catch many minor repairs before they become major repairs – paying a little now can help you avoid paying lots later!
- A quality filtration system, combined with proper maintenance, will protect your coil and may prolong the life of the system.
- Properly performed maintenance – a precision tune-up – twice a year, will improve safety, keep your system running at peak efficiency, and save you money according to a major study – Louisiana Cooperative Study.
Home Comfort Service information